No video selected
Select a video type in the sidebar.
Digital health solutions and SaMD: Pharma’s five steps for success
Low-level, low-impact digital solutions, like those that focus solely on patient education, onboarding, or initial engagement, no longer drive the value pharma really needs. The solutions needed to address challenges that range from providing value beyond drug discovery to creating new commercial models, fall increasingly into the classification of Software as a Medical Device (SaMD).
In this whitepaper, experts from S3 Connected Health, Servier, and other leaders in the field share insights and actionable advice on how to develop and launch SaMD digital health solutions that address pharma’s challenges, including:
- Why SaMD is important for digital health
- The capabilities required, and the best approach for pharma when developing solutions
- Defining the intended use of your product, and how it will influence development
- Choosing where to launch your solution
- Planning your regulatory roadmap
- The potential of platforms to reduce risk and accelerate your time to market