S3 Connected Health will be speaking at the upcoming Integrate 2018 Conference in Philadelphia on July 23rd to 25th. The conference will cover 3 two-day summits specialising in:
- Specialty Network Design and Channel Optimization Summit
- Patient Support Services and Hub Design Summit
- Patient Services Compliance Summit
The Summits will have one consistent theme – the patient. Attendees across the three areas will strategize best practices for improving support and access from manufacturer to patient, provider and networks.
Speaking at the Conference
Matt Norton, Director of Strategy & Client Solutions for S3 Connected Health will be presenting on the future of Patient Support Services and their impact on Patient Assistance, Co-Pay & Affordability and its Impact on Specialty Channel Management.
Gain insight into the evolution of the patient service marketplace through a high-level discussion to enhance strategies around channel, specialty, and patient services management.
- Examine the evolving landscape of patient support services to ensure channel strategies are in line with future initiatives to improve patient support, adherence to treatment and better patient outcomes
- Ensure compliance with patient access programs, hub design and specialty pharmacy collaboration
- Explore best practices utilized to ensure patients have access to therapies through assistance programs, co-pay cards and coupons
Title: Examining the Future of Patient Support Services and their impact on Patient Assistance, Co-Pay & Affordability and Its Impact on Specialty Channel Management
When: 5 PM on Tuesday, 24th July
Meet: Schedule a one-to-one meeting with one of our team